The State of Wyoming has contracted with Laramie Interfaith to help provide housing stabilization services to seniors aimed at keeping people in their homes.
Qualified seniors can apply for:
- Home Modifications (to enable ‘aging in place’ or community-based living, for longer) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Trailer/Mobile Home Repairs (so long as you rent the lot) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Homemaking Services (Homemaking, Chores, Cleaning), Personal Care – Skilled Nursing Services (RN, LPN, and CNA), Non-Medical Transportation, Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) both Cellular and Landline
- Information Technology Hardware (up to $400 for a device that has video conferencing and audio recording ability), Information Technology Hardware – Quarterly Monitoring (for device support and assistance over time)
- Independent Living Skills (Life Coaching & Money Management)
If you think you may qualify or you need assistance with these services, please visit their website here to fill out an application online. Or call Laramie Interfaith 307-742-4240 to make an appointment for application assistance.
Please note: Laramie Interfaith does not make qualification determinations. The State of Wyoming Aging Division will let you know if you qualify for services, and services can then be arranged through Laramie Interfaith.