Our Services

We strive to help those in our community meet their basic needs. Our food and housing services help to ensure those needs are met and that our community can thrive.

Food Assistance

We offer a variety of food resources aimed at alleviating food insecurity.

Holiday Meals

Laramie Interfaith provides meals for those in need during Thanksgiving and Christmas with a turkey or ham and sides. Applications will be available in late September/early October for those interested in receiving these meals.


The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) provides food assistance to low-income households. Laramie Interfaith hosts at least one TEFAP distribution each month, with multiple distributions based on availability. Income is self-reported, and income restrictions are available on their website. TEFAP distribution days are different from the main pantry.

Food Pantry

Laramie Interfaith's main pantry is open from 10AM-5PM Mon-Fri, offering non-perishable food & hygiene items for pickup once a week. Perishable items are available daily. No documentation is needed, but households must complete the Link2Feed intake form, which can be done online or in-person.

We offer a variety of housing resources

Housing Resources

Utilities Assistance

Laramie Interfaith provides food access through their pantry program and winter utilities assistance to qualifying residents, helping to alleviate financial burden.

Rental Assistance

The best way to prevent homelessness is to keep families in their homes. We offer rental assistance to qualifying individuals.

Client Services

Our client services aim to provide the tools to achieve stability and independence.

STEP - Stabilization, Transition, and Emergency Prevention

Laramie Interfaith's STEP program builds skills for stability. Attend 3 classes over 3 months, meet regularly with case managers. Join now at 712 Canby St or call 307-742-4240.

* Any questions regarding our housing resources can be directed to (307) 742-4240 or info@laramieinterfaith.org.

Contact Us
Make a Difference

Why Start Volunteering?

Join our community in helping our neighbors by volunteering with us.

Learn More
More information

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I expect if I need Laramie Interfaith services?

When you arrive at Laramie Interfaith, we will request that you fill out an application. We work hard with our partners to reduce and remove barriers as well as limit the information we gather. But, please understand there are requirements we cannot control.

Link 2 Feed - Our Food Pantry Application does not require any documentation. You will be required to fill in your household information. This information is gathered by our partners at the Food Bank of Wyoming and helps us understand the needs in our community so that we can improve our services. This information is private and information you provide is only shared with the Food Bank of Wyoming.

HMIS - Our application for rental and utility assistance does require more information. You will need to bring documentation of any source of income and savings. In addition, we are required to keep copies of your lease, bills from the utility company, and any notice of disconnect or eviction (notice to quit).

Can I get help with rent and/or utilities?

To receive assistance with any of these, you will need to speak to one of our Case Managers. To make an appointment, you can stop by during walk-in hours or call (307) 742-4240. Due to high call volume, please leave a voicemail and our Case Managers will get back to you as soon as possible. Calls without voicemails will not be returned.

Can you help with transportation?

Interfaith cannot provide transportation, however, you may book a ride (in and out of town) with Laramie Connections at this link: https://www.laramieconnections.com/book or call (307) 206-0607.

What is a Link2Feed and do I need one?

Link2Feed is a database built for food banks and pantries to help keep track of pantry visits. This data is used to help us improve our program and apply for funding to purchase food. Your information is protected by security protocols like those used by banks when stored in the Link2Feed database. You do not need to bring any documentation to access the pantry. All household accessing the pantry will be required to complete a Link2Feed intake form before receiving pantry items.

Does Laramie Interfaith offer emergency shelter services?

No, unfortunately, Laramie Interfaith no longer offers emergency shelter services. Please contact us or review our services page for more information.

View All FAQs
read our non-discrimination statement

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to the USDA.

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(202) 690-7442